Price List & Availability
|Type E 3 Bed Semi-detached house||From £124,950 to £125,500||35 (5)|
|Type H 2 Bed Apartment||From £89,950 to £92,500||12 (2)|
|Type D 3 Bed Detached house||Price £139,950||2 (1)|
|Type G 2 Bed Detached house||Price £114,950||1 (1)|
|Type F 3 Bed Semi-detached house||Sale agreed From £119,950 to £129,950||7 (0)|
|Type F1 3 Bed Detached house||SOLD||2 (0)|
|Type D1 3 Bed Semi-detached house||SOLD||3 (0)|
|Type H1 2 Bed Apartments||Sale agreed From £89,950 to £92,500||2 (0)|
|Type C 2 Bed Bungalow||Sale agreed £135,000||1 (0)|
|Type E1 3 Bed Townhouse||Sale agreed From £117,500 to £120,000||2 (0)|
Show House Opened Sunday 20th May from 2pm to 4pm!
Last & Finale Release - Don't Miss out!
Welcome to Salters Meadows
Located off the Aughrim Road in Magherafelt, Salters Meadows comprises of a range of affordable and quality 3 bedroom detached and semi detached homes and 2 bedroom apartments. Homes are built consisting of a perfect combination of exceptional quality, stylish architectural design and high energy efficiency.
An off road development, Salters Meadows is set in a private site ensuring families can buy with safety in mind. Only a short distance from Magherafelt town centre, the development offers all of the local amenities on its doorstep.
Accessibility has improved greatly over the past number of years with the new Magherafelt bypass and this is one of Salters Meadows biggest advantages as in only 2 minutes you can be on the road to Derry, Belfast or even travelling south to Dublin.
Salters Meadows is known for its affordable quality, the perfect development for first time buyers, entrepreneurs starting out, young families, downsizers and retirees. All homes come with an attractive turnkey package allowing new homeowners the peace of mind when it comes to selecting quality products.
Whether you’re taking your first step on the property ladder or downsizing, Salters Meadows is a perfect option to consider on your journey to buying your new home!
It’s happening in Magherafelt...
Conveniently located, Magherafelt is an attractive and vibrant market town that mixes the best of old with a twist of new.
With a plethora of schools, colleges, shops and recreational activities, this popular Mid Ulster town has everything from angling and golfing to scenic walks for the outdoor enthusiasts as well as state of the art recreational facilities. For those who enjoy the more social aspects of life, Magherafelt has a wide range of many beautiful restaurants and cafes all within a short walking distance.
Enveloping a central diamond, the town rolls out through attractive streets onto picturesque country vistas on all sides. It has the added advantage of being completely self-contained enjoying the convenience of major grocery shopping names such as JC Stewart and Tesco. In a town renowned for its relaxing coffee shops, top class bars and restaurants, entertainment is close to hand and Magherafelt also offers a range of quality independent shopping facilities, not to mention the extended Meadowlane Shopping Centre which boasts Boots, Costa, Dunnes, River Island & Vogue amongst its occupants.
As the largest town in South Derry, Magherafelt is an important hub in this area of the country. It enjoys excellent commuter links with the cities of Derry and Belfast, so homeowners can enjoy the lifestyle and affordability of an attractive market town, even if they work in the city. The recent completion of the A31 bypass, ensures Salters Meadows residents have an easy escape whilst avoiding the town centre.
This popular area has something to tempt a wide range of buyers – so whether you’re a young professional commuting southeast to Belfast, or northwest to Derry; or a family wishing to enjoy the relaxed atmosphere and convenience of the surrounding area, there really is no better time to choose a home in Magherafelt.
A Quality Home Builder
Braidwater offers a fresh approach to building new homes in Northern Ireland - an approach based on understanding what homebuyers really want in a new home and a commitment to delivering exceptional quality, value and a personal service that is second to none.
Every Braidwater development is created with care and a meticulous attention to detail by a team of designers and architects, skilled craftsmen and dedicated tradesmen to ensure our customers enjoy exceptional homes and living spaces. From high specification internal finishes to low maintenance, quality exteriors, we create homes that are like no other in Northern Ireland and the perfect place for
residents to live in and enjoy. What’s more, all our homes are timber frame constructed using the latest energy efficient technology to ensure they’re kinder to the environment and will reduce energy costs both now and in the future.
A smarter, Eco home
In contributing to a cleaner, safer, greener environment and at no extra cost to our customers, Braidwater provides energy efficient timber framed homes that can provide large savings on heating costs.
Braidwater embraces a zero defects policy that looks after customers from the early stages of buying a home right through to include the NHBC 10 year warranty.
Specification as standard - Salters Meadows
Braidwater’s modern building techniques coupled with sourcing the highest quality materials, ensures each home owner that every effort has been made to not only meet but exceed standards and expectations.
A full turnkey package is on offer, making purchasing your home more convenient so all you have to worry about is moving in.
- A wide range of carefully designed kitchens in various styles and colours;
- Integrated appliances benefiting from a 2 year warranty to include; Electric hob; Electric oven; Extractor fan; Fridge/freezer.
- Full height glazed patio doors opening out onto garden allowing extra space and natural light (depending on House Type)
- Wall mounted contemporary electric fire.
- Contemporary bathroom suite;
- Premium quality sanitary ware;
- Redring electric shower to ensuite in homes
- Choice of floor and wall coverings
Plumbing & Heating
- Oil central heating.
- Wide range of carpet choice to lounge, hall/stairs/landing and bedrooms
- Choice of laminate finish to kitchen/dining floor (and sunroom where appropriate)
- Choice of tiling to: Splashback to bathroom, ensuite, wc & kitchen; Bath area in bathroom; Shower enclosure; Flooring to bathroom & ensuite (depending on house type - vinyl flooring to bathroom in apartments)
Woodwork & Painting
- Oak veneer internal doors with modern ironmongery
- Bevelled skirting throughout
- Bevelled architrave throughout
- All wall and ceiling surfaces painted throughout with satin finish to woodwork
Lighting & Media
- Integrated downlighters to kitchen & bathroom
- Wired for provision of future burglar alarm
Energy Efficiency & Design
- Energy efficient uPVC double glazed windows
- Black composite insulated front door
- Black PVC fascia and rainwater goods
- Outside lighting at front and rear entrance
- Attractive paving to front entrance doors
- Tarmac to driveways with cobble edging (where applicable)
- Lawn turf to front and rear garden (where applicable)
- Patio and paving to rear and secluded garden
- 6ft (approx) close board timber fencing where appropriate to provide privacy
- Outside tap (where applicable)
- Attractive landscaping to curtilage and open space area
In addition Braidwater is an A1 rated NHBC registered company and all our homes benefit from a 10 year NHBC warranty as standard, providing home buyers with peace of mind. A reputable management agent has also been appointed to manage common landscaped and areas on site.
Optional extra upgrades
Over the years we have developed a real understanding of what our customers want from their Braidwater home, which is why we offer a high specification turnkey package as standard.
However we do recognise that some customers may require additional choice from time to time, depending on their individual needs. This is why we offer a range of optional extras as an enhancement to our standard package.
With the kitchen becoming one of the most popular rooms within your home, why not choose to upgrade for the perfect blend of contemporary living. Upgrade options are:
- Option of high gloss doors
- Sharp clean square edged worktop upstands
- Select the addition of a curved glass cooker hood
- Soft close doors & drawers
- Bowl & a half sink
- Freestanding washing machine & tumble dryer.
Floor Covering Upgrades
Feel the benefits of our range of extra/upgraded floor coverings to enhance the quality for your home. Upgrade options are:
- Deluxe ‘Silk Sensations’ or ‘Durban’ carpet range in a variety of colours
- Increase the warmth and comfort of your carpet choice with cushioned underlay.
Our superior range of tiling options to create that extra feeling of grandeur:
- Designer ‘Metro’ tile to bathroom wall.
Add your own stamp to your new home and finish rooms classically with our stylish coving packages.
- Curved Canopy over Front Door (subject to availability).
To discuss an upgrade please speak to our selling agent for further details.
Please note: in the case that our suppliers discontinue a product, Braidwater will supply a product of equal quality and value. Images are for illustration purposes only.