29 Tobermore Road
, BT45 5HB
||29 Tobermore Road, Magherafelt
- This Substantial Semi Detached Family Home Built in the 1930's Benefits from a Prime Elevated Site on Magherafelt's Favoured Tobermore Road with Immense Scope to Extend.
- No. 29 Offers Well Proportioned Family Accommodation to include Four Bedrooms, Two Receptions, Kitchen with Dining Area, Downstairs WC and Family Bathroom.
- The Entrance Driveway leads to Large Elevated Site with Good Parking, Large Gardens with Mature Trees and Shrubs and Detached Garage.
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Windows Double Glazed
- Walking Distance to Schools and All Town Amenities
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With storage under stairs.
- With a good range of eye and low levels units, stainless steel sink unit, electric hob and oven, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, cork tile floor, walls part tiled, dining area.
- LIVING ROOM:
- With feature bay window, picture rail, corning and centre rose, tile fireplace, views to Tobermore Road.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- With fitted tile fireplace, picture rail and views to the rear.
- Off rear hallway.
- BEDROOM (1):
- With views to Tobermore Road, fitted fireplace, picture rail, cornicing and centre rose.
- BEDROOM (2):
- With fitted bedroom furniture.
- BEDROOM (3):
- With fitted units, views to side garden.
- BEDROOM (4):
- With views of Tobermore Road.
- With wc, whb & bath, shower attachment over bath, walls part tiled.
- Detached garage and small stores to the rear.
- Enclosed Yard to the Rear.
- Spacious elevated gardens to the side, front and rear of the house planted in mature shrubs and trees.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.