57 Sixtowns Road
, BT45 7BB
||57 Sixtowns Road, Draperstown, Magherafelt
- Exceptional Opportunity to Acquire This Well Appointed Detached Dwelling on a Large Mature Site Extending to 0.8 Acres in the Centre of Straw / Draperstown
- Property was Previously Split into Two Dwellings and This Could be Easily Done Again
- Three Phase Electricity has been Connected to Adjoining Workshop on the Property
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With newly fitted polished porcelain tiles, telephone point, storage under the stairs.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- Main drawing room with multi fuel stove, cornicing & centre rose, carpet flooring, option to change window to door.
- DINING ROOM:
- With electric fire, tiled flooring.
- KITCHEN & DINING:
- With a range of eye and low level units, granite work tops, Stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for dishwasher, gas hob, electric oven, breakfast bar, extractor fan, floor fully tiled, walls part tiled.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- With fitted low level units, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel sink unit, floor fully tiled.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- With wc, whb, shower & six person sauna.
- RECEPTION ROOM/OFFICE:
- With Imitation Fireplace, engineered wood floor, door leading to gym.
- With carpet flooring, rear access to yard, oil burner housed in gym, mains service points brought to gym.
- BEDROOM (1):
- With carpet flooring, en-suite to include wc, whb, jet spray/sauna steam shower system, floors fully tiled, walls part tiled.
- BEDROOM (2):
- With fitted slide robes, views to road, power shower.
- BEDROOM (3):
- With carpet flooring, views over gardens.
- With wc, whb, bath, shower attachment over bath, new fitted floor, walls part tiled.
- BEDROOM (4):
- With En Suite to include wc, whb, corner bath, separate electric shower, walls part tiled, laminate wood floor.
- BEDROOM (5):
- With views to the rear gardens
- With wc, whb, separate power shower, floors fully tiled, walls fully tiled, Hot press.
- Large workshop which benefits from three phase electricity installed. Roller shutter door. Separate heating system in store.
- There are a number of smaller type stores and out housing which would be suitable for various types of storage.
- Property was originally built in 1910 but has been renovated and modernised most recently in 2005
Large mature site in the centre of Straw
Option to convert property back into two dwellings
New condensing oil burner was fitted in 2014
Would be suitable for a number of various commercial uses subject to obtaining the required planning consents
Would also be suitable for housing development subject to planning.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.