Duffmount, 96 Drumenny Road
, BT80 0HN
||Duffmount, 96 Drumenny Road, Cookstown
- A unique opportunity to acquire this landmark historic farmhouse dating back to the 18th Century, which has remained in the same family for over 200 years. Known as "Duffmount", the main dwelling extends to approx.3900 SQ FT over three floors and while essentially of sound structure the property will require repair and sympathetic restoration to return it to its former glory.
- Oozing character throughout with many period features to include sliding sash windows, feature high ceilings, fireplaces in most rooms, two staircases and terrazzo flooring you cannot help being captivated by this elegant property which boasts well proportioned and spacious accommodation to include eight bedrooms, two reception rooms, two bathrooms and fitted bar and lounge.
- Externally, Duffmount benefits from a large site which extends to approx. 1.7 Acres to include inner courtyard, outer courtyard and upper farmyard.
- To the front, the property looks out over spacious gardens with mature hedging, trees and plants.
- Can be sold as one or in two lots.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Grand entrance hallway with tile floor and staircase with feature wooden carved banister. Feature high ceilings and stained glass fan light in leaded glass over front door.
7.5m x 2.1m
- DINING ROOM:
- Spacious light filled room with fireplace with back boiler, integrated with Central Heating system. Bay Window. Sliding Sash Windows. Feature high ceilings with cornicing. Tile fireplace with Back Boiler. Wooden floor.
5.6m x 4.5m
- DRAWING ROOM:
- With feature bay windows, Tile fireplace, Wooden Floor, Cornicing, Stained Glass windows in leaded glass. 6.2m x 3.3m
- With eye and low level units, stainless steel sink unit, Four door oil fired 1920's AGA cooker, Feature Terrazzo floor, walls part tiled. 5.7m x 2.7 m
- BACK KITHCEN:
- Leading to back staircase, providing access to bar. Oil Burner housed. WC & WHB off Back Kitchen. 4m x 3.5 m
- With Belfast tile floor, WC & WHB adjacent to Pantry.
- With fitted low level units, stainless steel sink unit, oil burner for bar, hot water heater, Belfast Tile Floor.
- PUBLIC BAR AND LOUNGE:
- No Licence, Fitted bar, Lounge area with solid parquet flooring, seating for upwards on 30 persons, feature tile fireplace in lounge area with timber surround, stained glass windows with lead glass, Ladies and Gents
Toilets. 8.2m x 4m
- BEDROOM (1):
- Main Bedroom with a south westerly facing aspect. Bay Window. Feature High Ceilings, Wooden Floor, Sash Windows, Fireplace. 5.7m x 4m
- BEDROOM (2):
- With feature cornicing and centre rose. Bay Window. Tile Fireplace. Sash Windows. 4.1m x 3.6m
- BEDROOM (3):
- With feature Bay Window with sliding sash windows Views of Slieve Gallion. 3.8mx 3m
- BEDROOM (4):
- With fitted fireplace. 4.2m x 3.9m
- BEDROOM (5):
- With Lift fitted. 4.1m x 3.5m
- BEDROOM (6):
- With Fitted Fireplace, High Ceilings, Sash Windows. 3.7m x 3.1m
- FRONT BATHROOM:
- With WC, WHB, Separate Bath and Separate Shower. Low level Units. Walls Tiled. 2.4m x 2.4m
- BACK BATHROOM:
- WC, WHB and separate bath.
- BEDROOM (7):
- Large attic room on second floor. 4m x 3.85m
- BEDROOM (8):
- Large Attic Room on second floor. 4.35m x 4m
- INNER COURTYARD:
- With access to Battery Road, large two storey stone building with south facing roof, ideal for solar panels. Formerly part stable, stores for fertiliser, animal feed stuff and large range of hardware. Disused Byre and adjacent range of small housing formely used for calf rearing, milk processing and storing harness.
- OUTER COURTYARD:
- With access to Drumenny Road, featuring traditional black stone double barn (12m x 6m) formerly used as garage and thrashing/grain store. Double general purpose store with round roof (14m x 6m).
- UPPER FARMYARD:
- Large farmyard with general purpose store and large silo (18m x 17m). General purpose store and lean too (15m x 11m). Hayshed (22m x 5m). Separate access to the Battery Road.
- Easy Access To Main Centres and Local Attractions
Magherafelt - 10 Mile
Cookstown - 8.5 Mile
Dungannon - 15 Mile
Belfast - 40 Mile
Old Cross at Ardboe - 3 Mile
Lough Neagh - 2 Mile
Belfast International Airport - 26 Mile
Toomebridge park and ride (M22) - 12 Mile
Tamnamore Park and Ride (M1) - 12 Miles
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.