Price List & Availability
|Creggan 3 Bed Semi-detached house||From £132,500 to £134,950||5 (2)|
|Brecart 3 Bed Detached house||Sale agreed From £152,950 to £154,950||2 (0)|
|Duneane 3 Bed Detached house||Sale agreed From £157,950 to POA||4 (0)|
|Roguery 3 Bed Semi-detached house||SOLD||1 (0)|
|Cargin 3 Bed Semi-detached house||Sale agreed Price £139,950||4 (0)|
A small cul de sac development of only twenty nine detached and semi detached homes within walking distance of Toomebridge village.
Glovers Lane is ideally situated within the quiet village of Toomebridge being only a short walk from the shops, bschools and businesses and a short drive to Magherafelt, Belfast and Derry. It is also centrally located within N.Ireland with express hourly bus services to Belfast and Derry and with the new by-pass due to open next year commuting times are set to fall.
Quality Materials, Quality
Workmanship & Experience Fairhill Construction Ltd have a long history of building high quality, stylish homes. Formed in 1984 they have completed developments all over Mid Ulster and through recent joint ventures have delivered homes at Ballyhartfield in Ballyclare and multi storey apartments at City Gate in Belfast. We have specified modern interiors, with wood burning stoves, LED lighting, stylish kitchens with integrated or stainless steel finishes and a choice of current tile options for the luxurious bathrooms.” Our Architects have designed modern contemporary elevations with alternative stonework/window and smooth render combinations and we are confident that Glovers Lane will be a desirable place for you and your family to live when completed.
- Modern high quality kitchen units with choice of doors and worktops.
- Hob/Oven, Extract Fan, Fridge/Freezer, Dishwasher included.
- White sanitary fittings, free standing bath, chrome fittings, Vanity Basin and heated towel rail in Bathroom. Shower door included.
- Oil fired central heating as standard, zoned for hot water, upstairs and downstairs heating circuits. Solid fuel stove in Living Room.
- Choice of porcelain tiles to hall/kitchen/dining room, ceramic tiles to bathroom (half tiled) and utility floors.
- Carpet on stairs/landing, wooden laminate floors in Bedrooms and Living Room.
- Fully painted in your choice of colours - emulsion paint on all walls/ceilings.
- Windows PVC, woodgrain/grey double glazed, lockable on ground floor.
- Architrave/skirting bevelled 3” and 4” MDF.
- Oak Shaker doors internally, composite front and rear door.
- Chrome/stainless ironmongery with 3 point locks on front/back doors.
- Attic ladder fitted to roofspace.
- Gardens - topsoiled and seeded.
- Bitmac driveway with parking for two cars.