|Address||Hanover House, 22-24 Hanover Square,, Coagh,|
|Price||Offers over £325,000|
Landmark Restaurant Premises which include Traditional Restaurant, Main Function Room for Weddings/Large Events, Lounge Area, Two Additional Rooms for Smaller Type Functions, First Floor Function Room and Four No. Bedrooms sitting on its own site which extends to Approx. 1 Acre and has its own Access from the Main Road.
Hanover House is a landmark licensed Restaurant trading for close to 300 Years being established in 1708.
This two storey feature stone building comprises a Main Function Room suited for weddings and other large events. In addition to this Hanover has a number of function rooms suitable for smaller type events, a lounge area for weekend dining, reception area to front of building, large well fitted kitchen, stores and wc facilities. There are three en-suite bedrooms at first floor level with a large car park to the rear of the property.
The site extends to approx. 1 acre and would be suitable for a number of different types of use.
- Reception Area
- Breakfast Room
- Bridge Suite
- Tamlaght Room (Main Function Room)
- Main Kitchen / stores / wc facilities
- Ballinderry Room (Large Function Room)
- Four Bedrooms (Three En-Suite)
- Previous planning approval for 10 no. Bedrooms under planning reference I/2011/0371/F
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Main House has been listed
- Three phase power connected
- Large car park area to rear
- Main access from main street
- NAV - £29,300 (Advised by LPS)
- The current non-domestic rate in the pound for 2021/2022 is £0.513749
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.