Olde Cottage, 29 Ballymoghan Road
, BT45 6HN
||Olde Cottage, 29 Ballymoghan Road, Magherafelt
- Delightful three bedroom character country cottage on approx. 0.75 acre site
- Close to Magherafelt town and convenient to the Magherafelt by-pass providing easy access to the Main A6 Belfast/Derry Road
- The original cottage has been extended to give bright airy rooms perfect for modern day living whilst still retaining it's original character
- Mature gardens to front, side and rear with a large selection of mature trees and shrubs and part fenced into Paddock area to provide area for Hens
- Oil fired central heating/Windows double glazed in PVC Frames
- Private entrance driveway from the Ballymoghan Road to Dwelling and additional laneway to large stone area at rear of property.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- With slate/stone tile.
- RECEPTION AREA:
- With large window and ceiling beams, open plan to Lounge.
- LOUNGE/DINING AREA:
- Bright and airy lounge and dining area with feature cedar wood ceiling, three bay windows, Stanley wood burning stove and engineered oak wood floor.
- Excellent range of eye and low level units, white ceramic sink unit, extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, seated area in kitchen, floor fully tiled in cream tiles, walls part tiled, extra storage under seating, display units and feature ceiling beams.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine, fridge in utility, cloak cupboard off utility, hotpress off utility, cream tiled floor, new stable door opening on to first patio area.
- BEDROOM (1)/FAMILY ROOM:
- Presently used as family room with cast iron fireplace, newly fitted carpet, tv point.
- With wc, whb, electric shower, floor fully tiled, walls part tiled.
- BEDROOM (2):
- With built in wardrobe and views over garden.
- BEDROOM (3):
- With carpet floor and views over garden.
- Garage to the side of cottage with roller door, oil burner housed in garage.
- Spacious mature gardens to front, side and rear of property with a wide selection of trees and shrubs planted to include Copper Beech, Weeping Beech, Horse Chestnut, Acers and Fruit trees. Cooper Beech hedge framing property. Greenhouse located to the side of property.
- OTHER FEATURES:
- Paddock area for small animals to the rear of property which has been recently fenced and enclosed. Foundations laid for permanent structure/animal housing. Water & electric points outside. Laneway to large stoned area to rear of property with water tap.
New pipework laid to septic tank in 2014 and walls pumped with beaded insulation.
Sensor lights with discreet security cameras fitted.
Option to purchase robot/automatic lawnmower.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.