Price List & Availability
|The Avondale 5 Bed Detached House||Price £345,000||1 (1)|
|The Albany 5 Bed Detached House||Price £360,000||1 (1)|
|The Ascot 5 Bed Detached House||Sale agreed £360,000||1 (0)|
The Oaks is an exquisite new development of superbly detailed, elegant family homes, situated on the highly sought after Tobermore Road in Magherafelt.
With a superb range of outstanding Architect designed, detached and semi detached family homes, all well portioned and incorporated into this delightful and well planned site layout.
This landmark development offers an unrivalled specification and introduces a whole new choice of stylish family living for this idyllic part of Mid Ulster.
Perfectly located on the edge of the picturesque market town, this unique new development of traditional Georgian style homes creates an ideal place to live in Magherafelt town being close to the rolling countryside yet a short walk to the town centre and its many amenities. These excellent homes in this very favourable address offers convenience to the towns many shops, restaurants and leading grammar and primary schools.
For those interested in sporting and leisure pursuits Magherafelt boasts an excellent range of recreational facilities to include the well regarded Meadowbank Sports Arena, Greenvale Leisure Centre with its Olympic 50m swimming pool not to mention the range of team sports available. Lough Neagh and Ballyronan Marina is located close by as is the well regarded Moyola Park Golf Club in Castledawson. Life at The Oaks on the edge of this bustling vibrant town ensures that these fine residences could not be better placed to enjoy all the superb facilities that this wonderful part of mid Ulster has to offer.
The Finer Details
A Comprehensive, modern turnkey specifcation using the very best in terms of quality products and stylish fnishes combined with impressive craftsmanship
• Quality units with choice of doors, handles, and worktops
• Painted kitchen doors
• Granite work surfaces
• Feature island
• Integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge / freezer and dishwasher
• Washing machine and condenser dryer in utility rooms or washer dryer (where applicable)
• Recessed down lighters to ceilings
Bathrooms, Ensuites, and WCs
• Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
• Thermostatically controlled showers
• Full height tiling to shower enclosures
• Free standing bath to main bathroom
• Splash back tiling above sinks in ensuite, bathroom and WCs
• Wall hung vanity units to bathroom and ensuite
• Chrome heated towel rails in bathroom and ensuite
• Recessed lighting to ceilings
• Lounge, bedrooms, stairs and landings carpeted with quality underlay
• Kitchen/dining ground ﬂoor hall, WC, bathroom and ensuites tiled
• Tiled ﬂoor to Garden room where applicable on selected plot
• Precast ﬂooring units to frst ﬂoor area.
• Internal décor walls and ceilings painted.
• Panelled internal doors hand painted with quality ironmongery
• Moulded woodwork, architrave and skirting hand painted
• Feature staircase hand painted with solid wood hand rails
• Smoke heat and carbon monoxide detectors
• Low energy lighting
• Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, TV and telephone points
• Electronic security system
Estate / Common Areas
• Extensive landscaping, tree planting to common areas
• Feature Georgian street lighting in painted fnish
• Parkland estate railing to selected plots
• Traditionally constructed homes in brick fnish with striking bay windows in painted render fnish on selected plots
• High standard of ﬂoor, wall and loft insulation to ensure minimal heat loss.
• Painted moulding surrounds to entrance door
• Prestige front door with feature pilasters, side lights and fan light in painted fnish with quality ironmongery.
• UPVC sliding sash windows to principal elevation
• Maintenance free UPVC energy effcient double glazing with lockable system
• Concrete interlocking roof tiles
• UPVC fascia and guttering
• Feature lighting to front doors
• Outside water tap
• Single garage in brick fnish
• Bitmac fnish to driveway with pavior edging detail
• Front gardens turfed and landscaped
• Rear gardens graded and seeded
• Timber fencing and walling to boundaries (Where applicable)
• Energy effcient gas fred central heating
• Zoned heating with time clock in line with Building
• Remote access control via App to heating and hot water Selections
• All selections to be made from the builders nominated suppliers only
• All selections are from a pre-selected range
• NHBC 10 year Buildmark warranty