The Rectory, 118 Ballynafie Road
, BT44 8BW
||The Rectory, 118 Ballynafie Road, Portglenone
- We Are Delighted to Bring to the Market This Detached Stately Country Residence Which was Originally a Church of Ireland Rectory.
- Originally Built around 1850 and fully Renovated in 1995 this Elegant Period Home Boasts Excellent and Well Proportioned Accommodation Internally with Five Spacious Bedrooms, Three Reception Rooms, Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Area and Grand Entrance Hallway.
- Externally the Property is Set in Spectacular Private Gardens with Mature Trees and Swathes of Colour from a Mix of Shrubs & Flowers.
- There is a Character Stone Barn Located to the Rear of the Property Which Will Offer the New Owner the Opportunity to Re-Develop through time.
- This Gracious Property which is set on 7.5 acres of lush land is accessed Via a Sweeping Tree Lined Driveway that just feels that it has been there for years.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH
- Original tiled floor.
- INNER ENTRANCE PORCH
- Ceramic tiled floor, hardwood front door.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Brick fireplace with tiled hearth, cornice ceiling and ceiling rose.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- Marble fireplace with brick inset and tiled hearth, superb cornice ceiling and ceiling rose.
- DINING ROOM:
- Inset built-in shelving, cornice ceiling and ceiling rose, sanded and varnished floorboards
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Staircase leading to upper floors.
- Low flush wc, whb, coat hooks.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for auto
- LIVING ROOM:
- Feature wood burning stove (heats radiators & water), built in cupboards, double doors leading to kitchen.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- Range of eye and low level oak units, double drainer stainless steel sink unit, formica worktops, 4 ring Creda ceramic hob, creations grill & oven, extractor fan, glass display units, tiled floor, archway to additional kitchen area.
- ADDITIONAL KITCHEN AREA
- Range of eye and low level oak units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for auto, rear door to exterior (currently used as utility).
- Built in cupboards, superb cornice ceiling, access to rear stairs, access to stairs leading to attic room in tower
- BEDROOM (1):
- Cast iron fireplace with inset, bay window, walk in dressing room.
- BEDROOM (2):
- Cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and slate hearth
- BEDROOM (3):
- Cast iron with inset, varnished floor
- BEDROOM (4):
- BEDROOM (5):
- Would be suitable as a study or converted to an ensuite for main bedroom.
- White suite to include panelled bath, pedestal whb, shelved hotpress with immersion, full wall tiling, Gainsborough shower over bath, formica flooring.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Wc and sink
- Approached by sweeping tarmac driveway leading to extensive turning and parking area, rear enclosed yard with outside tap, private gardens in lawns with mature shrubbery and trees.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 2 ORIGINAL STABLES
- LARGE PADDOCK
- Hardcore yard to front, facing the main roads and gate access
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.