Former Bank Premises, 1 New Row
, BT51 5QS
||Former Bank Premises, 1 New Row, Kilrea
12 months minimum
Commercial / Industrial
- Landmark Commercial Premises Located on a Prominent Corner Site at the Junction with New Row and Garvagh Road and Opposite the Busy Market Yard.
- Extending to approx. 3540 sq ft over Two Floors this Superb Sandstone Building Features a Curved Facade would be Suitable for a Number of Different Commercial uses to Include Coffee Shop, Dental Practice, Crèche or Office Accommodation (subject to planning) .
- Access to the Rear of the Property from the Garvagh Road which provides Car Parking and Garden Area.
- Heating is provided via Oil Fired System supported by Ceiling Mounted Air Conditioning Unit in the Main Bank Hall Area.
- NAV- £13,000. The Current Domestic Rate on the Pound for 2020/2021 is £0.527603.
- Historic Building Reference No- HB03/01/012- B1
Junction of New Road and Garvagh Road
Stay ahead of the crowd…
Our properties won't stay on the market for long, so why not stay ahead of the crowd and download an application form?
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.