1-2 Wesleyan Mews,
- Two No. Three Bedroom Red Brick Townhouses in Excellent Condition
- Walking Distance to nearby Schools & most Town Amenities
- Properties Benefit from a Superb location
- Windows Double Glazed
- Electric Heating
101 Bush Park,
- A Well Maintained Three Bedroom Mid Terrace House.
- Close to the Commuter Networks, Public Transport Routes and Local Amenities.
- Gas Fire Central Heating.
- Double Glazed Windows in White PVC Frames.
- Ideal for First Time Buyers or Investors!
The Rectory, 118 Ballynafie Road,
- We Are Delighted to Bring to the Market This Detached Stately Country Residence Which was Originally a Church of Ireland Rectory.
- Originally Built around 1850 and fully Renovated in 1995 this Elegant Period Home Boasts Excellent and Well Proportioned Accommodation Internally with Five Spacious Bedrooms, Three Reception Rooms, Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Area and Grand Entrance Hallway.
- Externally the Property is Set in Spectacular Private Gardens with Mature Trees and Swathes of Colour from a Mix of Shrubs & Flowers.
- There is a Character Stone Barn Located to the Rear of the Property Which Will Offer the New Owner the Opportunity to Re-Develop through time.
- This Gracious Property which is set on 7.5 acres of lush land is accessed Via a Sweeping Tree Lined Driveway that just feels that it has been there for years.
22 Poets Walk,
- Superb Four Bedroom Detached Family Home in Pristine Condition
- Modern Fitted Kitchen and Dining Area
- Located Within a New Build Private Development
- Walking Distance to All Village Amenities
- Windows Double Glazed in Black PVC Frames
- Oil Fired Central Heating
12B Culbane Road,
- Superbly Spacious Five Bedroom Detached Chalet Style Bungalow
- Reception Room, Sun Lounge & Four Bathrooms
- Detached Garage with Roller Shutter Door
- Gardens to the Front & Side Laid in Lawn
- Private Tarmacadem Entrance from the Culbane Road
25 Beatrice Villas,
- A Well Presented Three Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
- Located on a Generous Corner Site with Gardens to the Front, Side & Rear
- Private Parking
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames / Oil Fired Central Heating
- Ideal Investment Opportunity or for those Downsizing
- Convenient location close to Village Amenities
House Type C,
We are excited to announce the release of this exciting development located in the heart of Moortown. These houses are extremely competitively priced new build units and are sure to go quick. The...
76 Hospital Road,
- Offers will be invited up to 12 Noon on Thursday the 17th of June 2021 (unless previously sold)
- This Wonderful Family Home Offers Spacious & Well Proportioned Accommodation to include Four Bedrooms, Three Reception Rooms & Sun Lounge to Rear.
- Sitting on an Excellent Large Elevated Site with a South Westerly Aspect & Superb Views of Slieve Gallion & Surrounding Countryside to the rear.
- There are Mature Gardens to both the Front and Rear of the Property, with a Mix of Trees and Shrubs Planted.
- This Beautiful Home Enjoys an Excellent Location in a Favoured Part of Town & is within Walking Distance of Most Town Amenities.
9 Scribe Road,
- An Outstanding Opportunity to Acquire this Stunning Four Bedroom Detached Bungalow Built in 2010 and Finished to the Highest Specification Internally.
- A Superbly Modern Designed Open Plan Kitchen, Dining and Living Area Provides Light Filled and Well Proportioned Accommodation which is Ideal for Family Living.
- Externally a Large Site Extending to Approx. 0.6 Acres has been Immaculately Finished with Entrance Pillars and Gates, an Impressive Tree Lined Driveway Leading you to the Main Dwelling, Double Garage and Mature Landscaped Grounds.
- The Gardens are Finished with Mature Hedging, Manicured Lawns and Patio Paved Areas Finished in Sandstone with Superb Views of Surrounding Countryside.
29 Tobermore Road,
- This Substantial Semi Detached Family Home Built in the 1930's Benefits from a Prime Elevated Site on Magherafelt's Favoured Tobermore Road with Immense Scope to Extend.
- No. 29 Offers Well Proportioned Family Accommodation to include Four Bedrooms, Two Receptions, Kitchen with Dining Area, Downstairs WC and Family Bathroom.
- The Entrance Driveway leads to Large Elevated Site with Good Parking, Large Gardens with Mature Trees and Shrubs and Detached Garage.
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Windows Double Glazed
- Walking Distance to Schools and All Town Amenities
Duffmount, 96 Drumenny Road,
- A unique opportunity to acquire this landmark historic farmhouse dating back to the 18th Century, which has remained in the same family for over 200 years. Known as "Duffmount", the main dwelling extends to approx.3900 SQ FT over three floors and while essentially of sound structure the property will require repair and sympathetic restoration to return it to its former glory.
- Oozing character throughout with many period features to include sliding sash windows, feature high ceilings, fireplaces in most rooms, two staircases and terrazzo flooring you cannot help being captivated by this elegant property which boasts well proportioned and spacious accommodation to include eight bedrooms, two reception rooms, two bathrooms and fitted bar and lounge.
- Externally, Duffmount benefits from a large site which extends to approx. 1.7 Acres to include inner courtyard, outer courtyard and upper farmyard.
- To the front, the property looks out over spacious gardens with mature hedging, trees and plants.
- Can be sold as one or in two lots.