73 Ballyscullion Road,
- Offers will be invited up to 12 Noon on Thursday the 27th of May 2021 (unless previously sold)
- Valuable Farm Holding with Views of Lough Beg sitting on approx. 52 Acres with Dwelling House, Farm Yard and Building Site.
- A Unique Opportunity to acquire this Exceptional Farm Holding overlooking Lough Beg Laid out in Nine Fields together with adjoining Farm Yard, Character Black Stone Coach House, Stables and Detached Dwelling House.
- There is also planning permission on the Estate for one Detached Dwelling under planning reference LA09/2017/1101/0.
- For maps please see 'download files' tab and further for details contact the selling agent.
- Superb site with full planning permission
- For a four bed detached house of approx 4,538 sq ft
- Excellent location with easy access onto M2 Motorway
- Foundations have been laid
- Shared access from Derryhollagh Lane
Crosskeys Road/Largy Road Junction,
- Approx. 6.02 Acres of Arable Land in Two Fields with Good Frontage to the Largy Road
- Elevated Land With Fantastic Views of Surrounding Countryside
- This Parcel of Land Would Suit Local Land Owners or Someone Looking for Their Own Small Holding
- Offers will be invited up to 12 Noon on Wednesday 28th October 2015 (unless previously sold)