26-28 Moneymore Road,,
- Offers will be invited up until 12 Noon on Thursday the 30th of September 2021 (unless previously agreed)
- Two no. Detached Dwellings Ideal for Refurbishment or Re-development
- Excellent Location on Cookstowns Moneymore Road and walking Distance into town
- Previous Planning Consent approved on site for 19 no. Apartments under Planning Ref (I/2010/0350/O dated 12th November 2010)
- Site Area extends to c. 0.48 acres
House Type C,
We are excited to announce the release of this exciting development located in the heart of Moortown. These houses are extremely competitively priced new build units and are sure to go quick. The...
Duffmount, 96 Drumenny Road,
- A unique opportunity to acquire this landmark historic farmhouse dating back to the 18th Century, which has remained in the same family for over 200 years. Known as "Duffmount", the main dwelling extends to approx.3900 SQ FT over three floors and while essentially of sound structure the property will require repair and sympathetic restoration to return it to its former glory.
- Oozing character throughout with many period features to include sliding sash windows, feature high ceilings, fireplaces in most rooms, two staircases and terrazzo flooring you cannot help being captivated by this elegant property which boasts well proportioned and spacious accommodation to include eight bedrooms, two reception rooms, two bathrooms and fitted bar and lounge.
- Externally, Duffmount benefits from a large site which extends to approx. 1.7 Acres to include inner courtyard, outer courtyard and upper farmyard.
- To the front, the property looks out over spacious gardens with mature hedging, trees and plants.
- Can be sold as one or in two lots.