26-28 Moneymore Road,,
- Offers will be invited up until 12 Noon on Thursday the 30th of September 2021 (unless previously agreed)
- Two no. Detached Dwellings Ideal for Refurbishment or Re-development
- Excellent Location on Cookstowns Moneymore Road and walking Distance into town
- Previous Planning Consent approved on site for 19 no. Apartments under Planning Ref (I/2010/0350/O dated 12th November 2010)
- Site Area extends to c. 0.48 acres
- Conditions of Sale - on Day of Close of Sale the Purchaser will be required to pay a 10% non-refundable deposit (subject to good title only)
50 Cookstown Road,
- An exceptional five bedroom detached country residence of approx 6500 sq ft (LPSNI) with swimming pool, cinema room, gym and triple garage. Outstanding views looking out over Slieve Gallion.
- Externally, property has been finished to the highest specification with amazing tree lined driveway from the Coltrim Road with second access from the Cookstown Road.
- Entrance pillars and electric gates leading to patio paved driveway, well maintained gardens and grounds.
- Property also benefits from security system, private courtyard and fitted EV charging point.
- Option to purchase 11 Acres of good agricultural land with frontage to the Cookstown Road and two no. Building sites with O.P.P at 25m and 70m NE of 2 Coltrim Road, Moneymore under planning reference LA09/2020/1244/O & LA09/2020/1238/O. Both sites have approval for a Ridge height of no more than 8 metres.
- Can be sold all as one or in 4 separate lots.
House Type C,
We are excited to announce the release of this exciting development located in the heart of Moortown. These houses are extremely competitively priced new build units and are sure to go quick. The...
Duffmount, 96 Drumenny Road,
- A unique opportunity to acquire this landmark historic farmhouse dating back to the 18th Century, which has remained in the same family for over 200 years. Known as "Duffmount", the main dwelling extends to approx.3900 SQ FT over three floors and while essentially of sound structure the property will require repair and sympathetic restoration to return it to its former glory.
- Oozing character throughout with many period features to include sliding sash windows, feature high ceilings, fireplaces in most rooms, two staircases and terrazzo flooring you cannot help being captivated by this elegant property which boasts well proportioned and spacious accommodation to include eight bedrooms, two reception rooms, two bathrooms and fitted bar and lounge.
- Externally, Duffmount benefits from a large site which extends to approx. 1.7 Acres to include inner courtyard, outer courtyard and upper farmyard.
- To the front, the property looks out over spacious gardens with mature hedging, trees and plants.
- Can be sold as one or in two lots.
- A Deceptively Spacious Five Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
- Prefab Garage to Side of House with Good Parking
- Tarmacadem Driveway to the Front
- Enclosed Concrete Yard to Rear
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
Lough Manor is an exciting new development of 24 dwellings being a mix of semi-detached and detached family homes. Located in the country setting of the Kilmascally Road just a short distance fro...
Mullan Road/Drumenny Road,
Contemporary style traditional build.
This is your place, to call home.
Years of dedicated building experience. At Ballygood Estates we have years of dedicated building experience....
20 Gallion Way,
- Exceptional Three Bedroom Detached House on Elevated site
- Sun Lounge with Private Garden Area to Rear
- Property Finished Like New Throughout
- Double Glazed Windows in Attractive Black PVC Frames
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Walking Distance to Local Shops and Schools