Former Bank Premises, 1 New Row,
- Landmark Commercial Premises Located on a Prominent Corner Site at the Junction with New Row and Garvagh Road and Opposite the Busy Market Yard.
- Extending to approx. 3540 sq ft over Two Floors this Superb Sandstone Building Features a Curved Facade would be Suitable for a Number of Different Commercial uses to Include Coffee Shop, Dental Practice, Crèche or Office Accommodation (subject to planning) .
- Access to the Rear of the Property from the Garvagh Road which provides Car Parking and Garden Area.
- Heating is provided via Oil Fired System supported by Ceiling Mounted Air Conditioning Unit in the Main Bank Hall Area.
- NAV- £13,000. The Current Domestic Rate on the Pound for 2020/2021 is £0.527603.
- Historic Building Reference No- HB03/01/012- B1